Health and Safety
Kruger Inc. offers quality jobs in various sectors and makes every effort to attract, train, mobilize and retain talented employees. It provides desirable working conditions, treats its employees with fairness and respect, and encourages a discrimination-free workplace.
Furthermore, Kruger Inc. has formalized its health and safety commitment by adopting a policy that applies to all of its sites and by conducting employee awareness campaigns.
Our beliefs enable us to adhere to the following principles:
- No job is important enough to endanger the health or safety of any of our employees and partners.
- The behaviours of the organization influence individual behaviours.
- Operational excellence is based on the absence of injury and illness.
These principles lead us to adopt a health and safety strategy and management philosophy based on the three following elements:
- Control of the workplace; and
- Accountability and commitment to everyone’s health and safety.
Therefore, Kruger Inc. is committed to becoming a world-class organization and a leader in health and safety. Kruger Inc. and all its divisions are committed to providing a safe and sound work environment for all their employees and partners.
Consequently, Kruger Inc. and all of its managers and employees are committed to:
- Complying with all applicable safety regulations and standards for its operations;
- Evaluating and monitoring risk analyses and implementing control measures;
- Preventing injuries and occupational illnesses;
- Facilitating the sharing of health and safety management best practices; and
- Defining priorities and annual objectives in order to continuously improve our performance.